‘One Piece’ Live-Action Episode Names and Run-time Leaked on Twitter
In January 2020, Netflix announced that it was developing a live-action adaptation of “One Piece,” with Oda himself serving as an executive producer.
The project has been in the works since 2017 when Tomorrow Studios acquired the rights to produce the series. Since then, fans have been eagerly waiting for more details about the cast, the plot, and the show’s release date.
Here is what we know so far about the One Piece live-action series:
– According to a Twitter post from popular One Piece news source One Piece Defender , the first season of the live-action series will consist of eight episodes, each running around one hour .
– The episode titles are as follows:
– Episode 1: Romance Dawn (1h and 9 mins)
– Episode 2: An old friend of mine (1h and 4 mins)
– Episode 3: Tell No Tales (56 mins)
– Episode 4: A frog in the well (Unknown)
– Episode 5: All races in one sea (58 mins)
– Episode 6: Tangerine grove (1h and 4 mins)
– Episode 7: Crewmates (56 mins)
– Episode 8: Grand Line (1h and 6 mins)
The episode titles hint at how quickly the show plans to move through the source material. For example, Episode 4 references Mihawk’s comments upon meeting Zoro over 20 episodes into the anime.
The show reportedly has a budget of around $100 million and plans to use CGI for Zoro’s third sword.
The show is expected to premiere in August 2023, with a trailer set to drop sometime in July.
Bony Adnan is a young high schooler very passionate about journalism.
Bony loves to learn new things and share his ideas with the world. He was the editor of his school’s newspaper for two years. Currently, he is an intern at PanAsiaBiz.
You can read some of Bony’s thoughts and ideas at https://bonyadnan.weebly.com/. He is reachable at email@example.com.