Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Images and WhatsApp Status
Jammat Ul Vida is the last Friday of Ramadan, the holy month of fasting for Muslims. It is a day of special prayers and blessings for the Muslim community, celebrated on April 21, 2023, this year.
Eid Ul Fitr is the festival that marks the end of Ramadan and the fast-breaking. It is a day of joy, gratitude, and celebration for Muslims worldwide.
On these auspicious occasions, you may want to share some wishes, quotes, greetings, and WhatsApp statuses with your friends and family.
Here are some examples you can use or modify according to your preference.
- May Allah accept your prayers and fasting on Jammat Ul Vida and bless you with peace and happiness on Eid Ul Fitr. Eid Mubarak!
- On this Jammat Ul Vida, I pray Allah showers his mercy and forgiveness on you and your loved ones. On this Eid Ul Fitr, I wish you a joyous and prosperous life. Eid Mubarak!
- Jammat Ul Vida is a day to thank Allah for his guidance and grace. Eid Ul Fitr is a day to celebrate his bounty and generosity. May you have a blessed Jammat Ul Vida and a happy Eid Ul Fitr. Eid Mubarak!
- “He who gives iftar to another fasting person shall earn reward equivalent to a fasting man without detracting from the reward of the latter.” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
- “The best charity is that given to a relative who does not like you.” – Fiqh-us-Sunnah:V3N100
- “Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord.” – Quran 18:110
- Assalamu Alaikum! I hope you had a fruitful Ramadan and a joyful Eid. May Allah keep you in his protection and care.
- Greetings of peace and happiness to you and your family on this Jammat Ul Vida and Eid Ul Fitr. May Allah accept your good deeds and forgive your sins.
- Happy Jammat Ul Vida and Eid Ul Fitr to you and your loved ones. May Allah fill your hearts with love, your homes with harmony and your lives with prosperity.
- Alhamdulillah for another Jammat Ul Vida and Eid Ul Fitr. May Allah bless us all with his mercy and grace.
- Celebrating Jammat Ul Vida and Eid Ul Fitr with gratitude and joy. May Allah grant us peace, happiness and success.
- Jammat Ul Vida: A day of reflection and repentance. Eid Ul Fitr: A day of celebration and gratitude. May Allah be pleased with us all.
Camelia is an intern for PanAsiaBiz studying at the Amity University, Kolkata [B. Tech (biotechnology)]. She is fond of writing on Science, Health, and Biotechnology topics.